Aimpoint Micro T-1 NV-Compatible Sight
No matter what your mission, the size and weight of your equipment is a critical factor. With the Aimpoint® Micro T-1, Aimpoint has introduced an aiming system that provides the performance of our full-sized sights in the smallest package possible.Lightweight sight for extreme conditions
Built to offer the same battle-proven ruggedness as other Aimpoint products, the Micro T-1 performs reliably under extreme conditions while adding negligible weight to your weapon.
- Lightsource LED (Light Emitting Diode) totally eye-safe
- Lightsource wavelength 650 nm red light
- Red dot size in MOA (minute of angle)* 4 or 2
- Parallax Absence of parallax - No centering required
- Eye relief: Unlimited
- Night vision compatibility: Yes
- Anti-reflex coating all surfaces & multi-layer coating objective lens - Yes
- Magnification - No magnification (1X)
- Battery - One 3V Lithium battery, type CR2032
- Battery life in hours ** 50 000 (over 5 years of continuous use)
- Battery life in hours **at NVD settings *** 500 000
- Dot intensity adjustment - Manual rotary switch
- Daylight (DL) settings - 1 Off & 8 DL of which one extra bright
- NVD settings - 4 NVD
- Material housing - Extruded high strength aluminum
- Surface finish - Hard anodized, matte
- Color housing - Black
- Adjustment - 1 click 13mm at 100m, (1/2” at 100yds)
- Mounting methods - Integrated Picatinny/Weaver
- Temperature range -45° - +71° C, (-50° - +160° F)
- Water resistance - submersible to 25m, (80ft.)
- Radioactive components used - None
- Length 62mm, (2.4”)
- Width/height sight only 41 x 36mm, (1.6” x 1.4”)
- Width/height including mount 62 x 41mm, (2.4”x 1.6”)
- Weight sight only 84g, (3.0oz)
- Weight sight with integrated mount 105g, (3.7oz)
* 1 MOA ˜ 30 mm at 100 meters, ˜ 1” at 100 yards.
** at room temperature & at setting 8 out of 12.
*** Night Vision Device.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.