FLIR ThermoSight RS32 2.5-9X
- Item #: 431-0007-03-00
This is the RS-32 2.25-9X RIFLE SCOPE, 320X240, 35MM
The ThermoSight® R-Series is the world’s first commercial thermal night vision rifle scope for non-game hunting starting under $3,500. Compact and easy-to-use, the ThermoSight R-Series delivers rock-solid thermal imaging in zero light.
The ThermoSight R-Series is the ideal night vision, non-game hunting scope because it detects heat energy, instead of visible light. Day or night, the body heat of animals will stand out against cooler backgrounds when seen through the R-Series scope. Conventional image intensified (I2) night vision scopes can’t match the power of thermal because they require illumination from moonlight or other sources. They also can’t reveal what’s hiding in the shadows or in low-contrast environments in the same way thermal can.
The R-Series offers up to six different detection palettes, including FLIR’s exclusive InstAlertTM, which displays the hottest temperatures in red so you can detect animals, people and other warm objects more easily. ThermoSight R-Series line includes:
- Multiple resolution and lens options
- 3-inch eye relief
- Up to 16x magnification
- Advanced Image Correction
- Shock Reduction System
- Simple, 4-button operation
- Three reticle settings with a repeatable and dependable zero
- Model RS32 2.25-9x Magnification
- FPA: 320x240
- Vox Frame Rate (Hz): 60 Hz Lens Focal Length 35mm
- Lens HFOV: 9°
- Focus: Fixed
- Electronic Zoom: Up to 4x
- Color Pallets: Black/White/Sepia/Iron/Red/InstAlert™ Eye Relief 3 inches (76.2 mm)
- Dimensions: 8" x 3.3" x 2.9"
- Weight: < 1.8lb
- Battery Life: > 4 hours of use
- Battery Type:
- Internal Li-ion Battery
- Charging Standard USB interface with included wall charger
- External Battery Pack Compatible, not included
- Display: Active Matrix LCD Display
- Resolution: 640x480
- User Interface: Simple four-button interface
- On Screen Symbology: Battery charge, ezoom state
- Weapon Compatability: MSR semi-automatic up to .30 Cal.
- Video Out: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Years Standard, 3 Years (with registration), 10 Years (thermal sensor only)
ALL of the FLIR Thermosight models and the Scout models feature an internal Li-ion battery pack. This is recharged via a USB charging port on the unit. With the advent of the Ipad, Iphone, etc. there is a MULTITUDE of charging options for anything that utilizes a USB connection including SOLAR chargers, hand cranked chargers and AA battery packs that power directly to a USB connection. Walmart has a device called "7 hour Power" that costs $7. that takes 4 AA batteries and connects to a USB charging port. Hence, the internal battery pack is not the drawback that it used to be. Further, in 7-8 years of FLIR using this type of internal battery, I have yet to hear of ONE failure of the battery.
THERMOSIGHT; RS32, 60Hz, 2.25 - 9X - 35mm, Direct View TWS High demand item, factory lead time varies.