Tactical Lifesaver Course
USE THE JOIN EMAIL NEWSLETTER link at the top and bottom of page to get updates on next available classes. In the 1990's, JRH pioneered medical training for survivalists with Survival Medicine I, II, III, IV and V classes. Now we are proud to offer a 2 day Tactical Lifesaver course.
Taught by a physician's assistant and Iraq war vet who teaches the Combat Casualty Lifesaver course to the military, this course is a great way to increase your medical skills. Topics include:
- INDIVIDUAL PREVENTIVE MEDICINE
- PERFORM FIRST AID TO CLEAR AN OBJECT STUCK IN THE THROAT OF A CONSCIOUS CASUALTY
- PERFORM MOUTH-TO-MOUTH RESUSCITATION
- PERFORM FIRST AID FOR BLEEDING OF AN EXTREMITY
- PERFORM FIRST AID FOR AN OPEN CHEST WOUND
- PERFORM FIRST AID FOR AN OPEN ABDOMINAL WOUND
- PERFORM FIRST AID FOR AN OPEN HEAD WOUND
- PERFORM FIRST AID TO PREVENT OR CONTROL SHOCK
- PERFORM FIRST AID FOR A SUSPECTED FRACTURE
- IMMOBILIZE A SUSPECTED SPINAL INJURY
- PERFORM FIRST AID FOR BURNS
- PERFORM FIRST AID FOR HEAT INJURIES
- PERFORM FIRST AID FOR COLD INJURIES
- ADMINISTER FIRST AID TO A NERVE AGENT CASUALTY
- TRANSPORT A CASUALTY
- INITIATE AN INTRAVENOUS INFUSION FOR HYPOVOLEMIC SHOCK
- MEASURE AND MONITOR A CASUALTY'S PULSE
- MEASURE AND MONITOR A CASUALTY'S RESPIRATIONS
- APPLY A SAM SPLINT TO A FRACTURED LIMB
- INSERT AN OROPHARYNGEAL AIRWAY IN AN UNCONSCIOUS CASUALTY
- ADMINISTER FIRST AID TO CHEMICAL AGENT CASUALTIES
- IDENTIFY A CASUALTY WITH COMBAT STRESS
- EVALUATE THE CASUALTY AND MORE
Training will include hand's on training with IV solutions, suturing, wound debridement, transportation and protection of wounded personnel (how to get them out) plus numerous practical exercises.
This two day course costs only $350.00 for BOTH DAYS! Compare this to $200.00 PER DAY for courses that do not even cover IV's, suturing and other necessary skills.
Space is limited in this class to preserve a low instructor to student ratio. Reserve your space now with a $50.00 deposit. APRIL CLASS WAS A GREAT SUCCESS!
STAY TUNED FOR UPCOMING CLASSES.
- Item #: Medicalclass