FLIR Scout III 240 New model Thermal imager
FLIR IS OFFERING A $100. REBATE ON THIS MODEL FROM SEPT 6 THROUGH OCT 25TH, 2016!
912.379.9441 or 912.375.1480 Here to answer your questions and take orders 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard time M-F
You can run, but YOU CANNOT HIDE YOUR HEAT! You can put on camo, but you cannot hide your heat! The ULTIMATE IN RETREAT SECURITY! Hog Hunters LOVE these units for finding big packs of hogs!
*BRAND NEW units, we do NOT sell reconditioned units!!This is the NEW MODEL Scout III!
*The compact, lightweight FLIR Scout PS-Series provides clear, crisp thermal imagery from dawn to dusk and through the dead of night. It fits easily and naturally into the palm of your hand.
*Small and light weight, yet with powerful imagery that allows you to scan vast areas for long periods of time without arm fatigue.
*Straightforward operation ensures that you can rely on it for the visual information you need, day or night.
*Like all FLIR thermal cameras, the Scout PS-Series creates images from heat, not light, giving you a tactical advantage out in the wild.
*See through light fog, smoke or trail dust and even use it to help insulate your home, check out things that go bump in the night, and much more.
|• Palm-Sized Portability – Only 12 Ounces
• Rugged, Weather-tight, Ergonomic Design
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Internal Battery. The unit will run off a AA battery pack that connects to a USB port that you can find for $9. at Walmart.
- Specifications:uilt-In Display
640 X 480 LCD Display Video Output NTSC composite video (switchable to PAL w/USER GUI) Video Refresh Rate 30Hz NTSC On-Screen Symbology Standard Power Battery Type Internal Li-Ion Cell Battery Life (Operating) >5 Hours
- Color VGA LCD Display*
- Polarity/Detection Palettes White Hot; Black Hot; InstAlert™
- Image Optimization FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Video Output NTSC or PAL Composite Video; 30 Hz Refresh Rate
- Physical Weight (with battery) 12 oz. (340 g) Size (L x W x H) 6.7” x 2.31”x 2.44” (172 x 58.7 x 62 mm)
- Fixed Use Standard Tripod Mount
- Standard Warranty 2 Years
- Battery Type Internal Battery / Li-Ion Battery
- USB Cable for Internal Battery
- AC Adapter
- Optional Charging Cradle
- Battery Life(Operating) 5+ Hours
- Typical Environmental Rating IP-67 (submersible)TD
- Operating Temp -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to +50°C)
IP-67, Submersible Operating Temp. -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C) Storage Temp. -40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C) Drop 1 m drop
Weight (incl. lens) 12 oz (340 g) Size (L × W × H) 6.70" x 2.31"x 2.44" Packages Include Handheld Thermal Camera,USB Power Adapter/Charger,Wrist strap, Custom Video out cable (320 and 640 version), USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Molle bag
- 2 year warranty
- Unit can be powered via AA batteries via a $9. Rayovac device called "7 hour power" available at Walmart.
- Detect Man (1.8 m × 0.5 m): 350m (382 yards)
* $40 ship. Allow 1 week from the factory.
**WHY BUY FROM JRH? Cause we have 24 REAL YEARS in business and there is a REASON guys like SouthernPrepper1, Jim Rawles of Survivalblog, Frugal Squirrel Scott Hunt from Practical Preppers, Max Velocity Tactical and thousands of other survivalists and preppers purchase from JRH- we actually DELIVER. Others promise the world, JRH actually delivers! **
Checkout the video review of this unit from one of the most well-known Preppers out there today- SOUTHERNPREPPER1: