FLIR Scout II 240
You can run, but YOU CANNOT HIDE YOUR HEAT! You can put on camo, but you cannot hide your heat! The ULTIMATE IN RETREAT SECURITY! Hog Hunters LOVE these units for finding big packs of hogs!
*BRAND NEW units, we do NOT sell reconditioned units!!This is the NEW MODEL Scout II!
*The compact, lightweight FLIR Scout PS-Series provides clear, crisp thermal imagery from dawn to dusk and through the dead of night. It fits easily and naturally into the palm of your hand.
*Small and light weight, yet with powerful imagery that allows you to scan vast areas for long periods of time without arm fatigue.
*Straightforward operation ensures that you can rely on it for the visual information you need, day or night.
*Like all FLIR thermal cameras, the Scout PS-Series creates images from heat, not light, giving you a tactical advantage out in the wild.
*See through light fog, smoke or trail dust and even use it to help insulate your home, check out things that go bump in the night, and much more.
|• 240 x 180 Resolution
• Light Weight
• Polarity: White Hot, Black Hot and InstAlertTM
|• Palm-Sized Portability – Only 12 Ounces
• Rugged, Weather-tight, Ergonomic Design
- Rechargeable Li-Ion Internal Battery. The unit will run off a AA battery pack that connects to a USB port that you can find for $9. at Walmart.
- Detector Type 240 x 180 VOx Microbolometer
- Focal Length 19 mm
- Fixed Focus Field of View (H x W) 24° x18°
- Waveband 7.5 – 13.5 µm
- Digital E-Zoom No Start-Up < 5 seconds
- Diopter Adjustment +2
- USB Port
- Software Updates/Upgrades/Charging Task light
- LED Image Presentation
- Built-In Viewfinder
- Color VGA LCD Display*
- Polarity/Detection Palettes White Hot; Black Hot; InstAlert™
- Image Optimization FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
- Video Output NTSC or PAL Composite Video; 9 Hz Refresh Rate
- No onboard image/video capture
- Physical Weight (with battery) 12 oz. (340 g) Size (L x W x H) 6.7” x 2.31”x 2.44” (172 x 58.7 x 62 mm)
- Fixed Use Standard Tripod Mount
- Standard Warranty 2 Years
- Battery Type Internal Battery / Li-Ion Battery
- USB Cable for Internal Battery
- AC Adapter
- Optional Charging Cradle
- Battery Life(Operating) 5+ Hours
- Typical Environmental Rating IP-67 (submersible)TD
- Operating Temp -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to +50°C)
- Hand-held Package Includes:
- Scout PS-Series Thermal Hand-held Camera
- USB Cable
- AC Adapter
- Wrist Strap
- Soft Drawstring Bag
- Product CD
- Optional Accessories:
- Charging Cradle
- MOLLE-Compatible Belt Pouch
- Range Performance Detect Man-Sized Target (1.8 m x 0.5 m) ~350 yds. (~320 m)
- 2 year warranty
- Unit can be powered via AA batteries via a $9. Rayovac device called "7 hour power" available at Walmart.
* $40 ship. Allow 1 week from the factory. Offers cannot be combined on these. Visa/MasterCard payments are the fastest; using Discover, PayPal or checks will add to the processing time. Sale prices on Visa/MC only. NO PAYPAL FOR SALE PRICES on this item
**WHY BUY FROM JRH? Cause we have 22 REAL YEARS in business and there is a REASON guys like SouthernPrepper1, Jim Rawles of Survivalblog, Frugal Squirrel Scott Hunt from Practical Preppers and thousands of other survivalists and preppers purchase from JRH- we actually DELIVER. Others promise the world, JRH actually delivers! **
Checkout the video review of this unit from one of the most well-known Preppers out there today- SOUTHERNPREPPER1: